things things things
Things are good.
J and I broke up ~2 months ago after almost five years together. It is for the best and I feel much more positive about life.
I moved to Forest Hill, and now live on my own, which is nice. The last three weeks have mostly been building furniture.
Did a rope performance with B on Friday. It went well, though I didn’t realise that the “blood” used was real actual human blood and now some of my ropes are speckled with actual real human blood.
Went to yoga today. Gym tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Hopefully Blues on Wednesday. Shooting photos on Saturday, then off to Berlin for EURIX on Sunday.
Phew.
J and I broke up ~2 months ago after almost five years together. It is for the best and I feel much more positive about life.
I moved to Forest Hill, and now live on my own, which is nice. The last three weeks have mostly been building furniture.
Did a rope performance with B on Friday. It went well, though I didn’t realise that the “blood” used was real actual human blood and now some of my ropes are speckled with actual real human blood.
Went to yoga today. Gym tomorrow for the first time in a long time. Hopefully Blues on Wednesday. Shooting photos on Saturday, then off to Berlin for EURIX on Sunday.
Phew.
