job job job
Sorted out ALL THE NEW JOB PAPERWORK today.
It involved walking way further than it should have done but now it is DONE.
Went to a swing dance class. The teacher tried to get me to stay for level 1.5 but I was about £2.50 short. I told her that I would be back but with changing-jobs and moving-houses that may not be true.
Over the weekend I saw J’s parents. I always forget how incredibly stressful I find the atmosphere in their house. His mother wants my help with her website... um.
It involved walking way further than it should have done but now it is DONE.
Went to a swing dance class. The teacher tried to get me to stay for level 1.5 but I was about £2.50 short. I told her that I would be back but with changing-jobs and moving-houses that may not be true.
Over the weekend I saw J’s parents. I always forget how incredibly stressful I find the atmosphere in their house. His mother wants my help with her website... um.
